Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev is planning to sell his painting to help raise funds for the Covid19 crisis. Yesterday on the Livestream the painting was displayed. It will be up in a couple of days for auction along with some other paintings as well. Sadhguru has taken this initiative under the #beatthevirus campaign.
Isha Yoga Centre also has been showing tremendous support during these tough times. The Isha Outreach has been providing ground level holistic solutions to around 2,00,000 people living in villages around Isha Yoga Centre, Coimbatore under the leadership of Sadhguru.
The initiative taken up for rural people include the following interventions:
- The volunteers at Isha Yoga Centre have been creating awareness among rural people about the prevailing crisis, helping them understand the current situation and taking every possible precaution to stop the Virus from entering the Villages.
- Isha Yoga Centre has also circulated a helpline number on which people can reach out in case of an emergency.
- The volunteers have been distributing masks, headwears, shoe protection gear, etc.
- The volunteers have also been a big support to doctors and other healthcare workers. They have been distributing sanitization, hygiene, and fumigation materials to doctors, healthcare workers, police officers, panchayat officers, and primary health centers.
- Isolation wards have been set up inside the premise. It was declared by Sadhguru that the Isha Yoga Centre premises can be used to be set-up isolation wards for CoronaVirus patients keeping in mind the rise in the cases.
- Offering ambulance service to transport patients.
- They have also been providing cooked food and immunity boosters to vulnerable people nearby the village.
- They will also provide marketing assistance to farmers for the sale of their agricultural produce.